Yard Sale Permits
Yard sale permits are $20. No more than 3 yard sales can be issued a year per address. Yard sales can be conducted for up to two consecutive days. All yard sales that are to be conducted during the weekend should be applied for by the Thursday of that week. You do not need to create a log-in in FayWorx for yard sales, you can log-in as a guest at the log-in screen. You will be able to pay for the permit online and the permit will be emailed to you the following business day.
Please note the following conditions for yard sale permits:
- Yard Sales are limited to daylight hours.
- Signs must be displayed in a conspicuous place.
- On-premise signs: 3 signs of not more than 4 square feet.
- Directional signs: 5 signs of not more than 2 square feet. Signs cannot be placed on public property (stop signs, telephone poles, etc…). They can only be placed on private property with permission of owner.
- Limitation of Time: No sign shall be displayed more than 2 days prior to the day the sale is to commence. All signs must be removed at the close of the yard sale.